Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's over. & Happy Summer!

School is almost over and I'm so happy.


I have about a week though to make a kick butt video that will rack up them views! I needa win this bet! 


School is over and I'm totally happy! So I uploaded a video and got like 500 views so Idkay what is going to happen next with the bet. haha
I'm back home and still haven't unpacked, lol. I think I will today & make a video. Hopefully I'll finish that or even get started.

Right now, I'm being distracted by watching Chicago, haha, reminds me of my drama partner, he's a crazy guy, but pretty funny. He's obsessed with that movie. My arms look pretty ashy too, omfgg, haha it's because of my rash, darn the heat! darn it! My arms look like snow! Another problem I've been having is that I keep getting hiccups everyday! I'm getting a tad bit worried here!

 Okay I don't know what else to say. peaceee

No comments:

Post a Comment